Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub 3 boys in the tub!




Anybody with kids probably knows that it is kind of a pain to get them in the bath, but man, with three boys-its TORTURE!! First, I have to bribe Korbin to get in, usually with some sort of treat, when he finally gets in I have to wrestle with him to stay there all the while trying to get Cason undressed and in the tub before he goes pee pee everywhere! During all of this chaos, Cooper is usually running naked up and down the hall screaming something about butts! Once I get them all in, it is like I am racing against time to get them all scrubbed down and the water drained before someone poops! Needless to say, bathtime is one crazy event at the Royall household! But, on the bright side-I probably burn a couple hundred calories from all the running, chasing, holding, scrubbing, dressing, arguing and laughing during the hour that we first start negotiating to the time when all three boys are bathed and dressed and lookin' their best:)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Yeah Krista, you are doing updates now! Okay, so Cooper is a SPITTING image of Ed, and Korbin is totally you! What adorable boys you have. They for sure are going to be hearbreakers! Where are you living now? Let's go to lunch and catch up, Please!

Janea said...

They are so cute! At least you don't have the pulling and laughing at body parts the other doesn't have. That is what happens at my house. No more tubbies together at my house!

Contact said...

i look forward to that time! saturday was fun. lets play soon!

Matt and Abby said...

Cute, cute. Your boys are so cute. I can totally relate about the good ole bathtime adventures! We are living in Layton and loving it. Where are you guys living now?

trent and rach henderson... said...

krista your boys are all beautiful and are totally royalls! we can't wait till you guys get another cousin, kade! we are sad that we won't be there for his birth! tell your sibs hi from us!!

Contact said...

im going to need a lot of help krista!

Angela Cloyd said...

What a cute post! I love what you wrote about your boys. You are a good mom. Love the pictures!

Pretzel's World said...

KRISTA, I HANG OUT WITH YOU ALL THE TIME SO I KNOW YOUR LIFE IS CRAZY INTERESTING! YOU HAVE LOTS OF THINGS HAPPEN! DO A BLOG UPDATE! OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

give me something to read about! p.s. i know that your life is way busy but let me know when we all can get together for lunch!!

jellington614 said...

Hello!!! How are you? I can't believe your boys are so big! and I haven't even seen baby #3. They are so adorable. How is having 3 boys? I tell my husband that is my worst nightmare but... I love the two we've got so we'll see.

ashlan said...

Okay so its been a year since you updated your blog. Will you get on it, at least post about how cool your neighbor is...