Monday, March 17, 2008

BaBy is OnE ToDaY!!

Cason 7 days old!

Having fun opening presents!
Riding his new "mo-mo"!!

Cason (a.k.a. Baby, Mr. Chubbers, Cutsie Boy) had his 1ST birthday on Saturday! We had lots of fun celebrating with family, PRESENTS and yummy cake and ice cream! I can't believe this little guy is ONE already! I am kind of SAD that he is growing up so fast, however this age is probably one of my favorites! We hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! We LOVE you!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Royalls said...

That post got cut off a little too short! It was SUPPOSE to say WE LOVE YOU! Anyway, We do love him!!

Janea said...

Time does fly so fast. I cannot believe it has been a year already. When I told Clark, he was in shock! It was so good to see you and visit with you..can't wait to do it again.

Contact said...

He is so handsome! I never know when you are going to post but i always get excited when i see something new! Sorry i was an onery beast the other night (stress, tired etc) you know the story.

Mandy said...

Oh he is absolutely adorable! I can totally see the mix in them of you and Jeff!

Angela Cloyd said...

You are so sweet, it was great to hear from you! Your family is so beautiful. It is so weird to me sometimes that we all have families of our own. I'm glad to see you are doing so well, you have always been a beauty! Angela Izatt-Cloyd

Matt and Abby said...

How cute! You have a darling family! Your boys are AdORAble!

Becky P. said...

Nobody puts baby in the corner on his birthday.

Pretzel's World said...

He is the most HANDSOME man ever!!
Happy Birthday Mr Man!! We love you!! :)