Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our "Mo-mo" Track!!

Uncle Ryan building all the jumps for the track!
Cooper giving the track a try!
Of course Daddy had to try it too!
Uncle Ryan giving the boys a "Lagoon" ride in the shovel of the tractor!


So while living at my mom's house this past year, Ed and his brother thought it would be a great idea to build a "mo-mo" (motorcycle) track in the back yard! After about a day of drawing up the blue prints and talking about it, sure enough Ryan shows up with his friend's tractor! I finally gave in to Ed, and let him buy a mini bike for him, and from October until Christmas all Cooper could talk about was wanting a dirt bike from Santa!! Oh my my, what have I gotten myself into? All I can say to justify all this craziness is, "At least we have two other boys to hand the mo-mo down to!" I never thought I would allow my five year old to take off on a dirt bike, BUT it is really cute to see him on it, and they really don't go THAT fast!! Wish me luck- I am officially a "Dirt Bike Mom"!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Pretzel's World said...

hi guys! it looks great, see kreeda you figured it out all on your own!! ok so we had a malfunction with our blog and here is the new address!
www.codynicolepresleyzak.blogspot.com
see ya monday!!

Contact said...

Wow you finally updated your blog! When can we play? We live so close now. I guess you are a busy mom. Geez when can I quit work and be a mom like you!?

Janea said...

I am SO not showing this post to T or Clark! Clark has been begging for one of these forever! It was great to see you had a posting..I was about to give up. :) Hope things are going good.

Amanda and Dallin said...

yay!! you are back! that looks like so much fun. (for the boys i mean:)) make sure you show us pics of the whipe-outs too! ha ha

Contact said...

you should put a picture of your boot camp on here! to inspire the rest of us all to get our butts in action!

Kimi said...

That is so crazy, but so fun! Your boys are such boys!

Contact said...

hello??? i am ready for another update....

ps i dont think james and mike look like each other at all. MIKE IS SO HOT!

Matt and Abby said...

Krista!! Hey, your family is adorable. I am so glad you found my blog! We for sure need to get together and play. I thought you lived in St. George? Connie usually keeps me up to date at Dr. Kastelers office..but I guess I didn't know you guys moved back! For sure keep in touch we can be blogging buddies. Wow I can't believe you have 3 boys, you are amazing!!