Friday, September 14, 2007

The Royall Family

Hi everybody! I am just now starting into this "blog" thing-I know I'm a little behind, but I decided to give it a shot anyway!!
We are back here in good ole' Davis county. St. George was a pretty interesting experience. It wasn't the easiest thing we've done, but we sure did grow a lot! It's good to be back home-except the extremely high house prices has put us in a bit of a bind. But with a little faith and a lot of prayer and patience we are sure things will work out!
I have finally just started doing hair!! I am so excited about it! I work at C Hardy & Co. and am loving it so far! All the girls there are awesome-especially me and Cara!! Ed is still working for Jim Miller, and we are hoping to start our own business come Spring time.
The boys are growing up fast. Some days its too fast and other days it is not fast enough!! They have been so much fun and we love them so much. They make us laugh everyday and we are definetly going to have a little run for our money with "The Legendary Royall Boys"-as Cooper would say!

7 comments:

Contact said...

Yes I am so proud of you!!! Now I can add you to my friends list!

whitney holland. said...

KRISTA!!!! I was so excited to see you on my blog! I serioulsy have been thinking about you SO MUCH lately. I miss you! I have been sharing photos and stories with my husband about our crazy days growing up together! We need to get together. Where are you living? By the way, darling BOYS!

whitney holland. said...

Hi again! My cell phone is 792-1217 and my email is wholland@utopianet.org! Where are you looking for new houses at? Come to Kaysville!

Janea said...

I am glad you finally took the plunge. :) We miss you here but happy things are going good for you. I was happy that you started doing hair again but very sad you didn't do it while you were here..I need a new stylist. :) Take care.

Kimi said...

Krista! Thank you for your post! I love the pics of your boys...they ar sooo cute. How are you? Where are you? I'll check in again soon...
Love,
Kimi

whitney holland. said...

KRISTA YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY! YOU ARE GREAT AT LEAVING FUN COMMENTS BUT COME ON WE WANT TO SEE YOUR CUTE FAMILY! LETS GET TOGETHER SOON. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG...BY THE WAY STEVE ASKED FOR YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TONIGHT HE WANTS TO TELL YOU HELLO! MY PARENTS LOVE YOU!

Amanda and Dallin said...

ya no crap get with it :)